Where we all take part in forest planning
This session provides a follow-up discussion to the March 19th webinar on the social, cultural, and economic assessment topic paper. Mark Metcalfe, Regional Planning Team Economist and Sonja Lin, Regional Planning Team Social Scientist, would like to provide an additional opportunity for participants to ask questions and provide feedback on the assessment topic paper. They will not be presenting the attached PowerPoint presentation again and hope participants will have had the opportunity to review the paper and/or attached transcript prior to the call. To view the document please visit: http://ourforestplace.ning.com/ then click on the “Living Assessment.”
Questions considered during the call could include:
1) Do people have clarifying questions about the information included in the chapter?
2) What do people think about the chapter’s content and scope?
3) What parts of the chapter are most important to you? Are there pieces that should be focused on more? Less?
4) Are their gaps that we should be thinking about for the future?
5) Do people have data, information, reports, etc. that they feel should be included? (Are they planning on inserting that information?)
6) Do people have thoughts on the “indicators” we are using to assess social, cultural, and economic conditions? Do they have other ideas? If so, is that information ready to be used or is this something to think about more for the future?
We hope you will consider joining Sonja and Mark for this follow-up conversation.